Sorry for the delay...
-NEW DOC MARTENS. Knee high cherry red leather lace up boots. Divine! I also got two thumbs up (not one, but two. Yes, people actually do that. I didn't know either, but now I do) from this one guy in the hallway, whose name I don't even know. He's hot, though.
-A TEN YEAR OLD WALKING OUTSIDE HIS CATHOLIC SCHOOL WITH A MOHAWK. Okay, it's cute and all, but seriously, is *nothing* cool or edgy anymore? Does nothing shock people, even for the briefest time before it's destroyed by soccer moms? Downsides of the Internet, people. Downsides.
-FALL! IT'S HERE. And fall clothing. I have taken to wearing my boots with a short skirt and a long coat. And man, do I get attention for it. In a good way. Next: lace up flats.
-ELECTION SEASON. I love it. I love politics, and the whole backstabby pigs-fighting-at-the-trough thing that MAKES American politics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



:O
ReplyDeletepicture of the doc's!!